Saturday, October 25, 2008

Overview: Oh My Girl! and Innocent Love (J)

After 3 months of break from Japanese drama, I am back with news of 2 new drama shows to look out for! Finally something to look forward to!

"Oh My Girl!"'s (オー!マイ・ガール) male lead is none other than the guy who acted as Night Kun in Zettai Kareshi - 山下 耕太郎


and the other "Innocent Love" (イノセント・ラヴ) has the same female lead 堀北真希 who acted in Hana Kimi.


I am not expecting stiff competition just yet and I am expecting Oh my Girl to garner greater viewership for the moment since the actor had a favorable fanbase after his last successful wrap up as Night-Kun.
It has been awhile since I had that huge anticipation for each new episode of a good drama. Taiwanese "Hot shot" is so crap that i cannot even bear to continue watching regardless how many cute guys they have in there. Let's hope these 2 J-Drama doesnt disappoint!
Anycase, here's a first glance of the music video whose style reminds me too strongly of last friends...


No comments: