Saturday, November 26, 2011

Back from japan

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the long absence again but am finally back from Japan. Dont you just love this view...Taken a shot of Roppongi before I left...All the good food and shopping really made it hard to leave my favorite country. My friends went with me this trip and so I got the chance to bring them around my fav places and we went to the fish market for the best sushi ever!!! Had to stand in line for 3 hours though....but worth it!!!

I havent been watching much drama since I got back but I did start on this Korean drama about this pretty face rich guy who seemed to be developing a crush on his ex-volleyball player teacher. The casting and general acting is pretty B-C list level...but just watching it because there seemed to be nothing to watch for now which doesnt tax my tired brain too much:)

Will update soon!

PS: Those who are interested to check out the Japan trip photos, have uploaded them into facebook. So you can follow the public link :) Oh feel free to add me too if you guys want to:)


Japan Trip Nov 2011


No comments: