Monday, January 7, 2013

Cityhall Drama

After "Kim San Soon" and "You are beautiful", Cityhall is gonna be the next Korean drama I want to rush out and get the retail DVD copies after finishing the drama.
Damn! This will a series I will want to watch over and over.

I started the drama without high expectations honestly and when I was done with it, I couldnt bear the thought it was over and filled with such a vaccum that I had to go google MVs to satisfy my itch.

The plot isnt new, but both the lead actor and actress brought the series alive with their chemistry, witty expressions and solid performance.

Cha Seung Won isnt the sort I would say strikingly handsome at first glance but he sure hell grew on me over the last few days with my obsessive complusive gluing myself to the screen just to see his cheeky smile. And for a 42year old actor, he is freaking well kept and i love the manliness about him that sends my veins throbbing with excitement. I love a manly man and a dash of charisma...damn that hotness!

If you havent watched Cityhall, and you liked Kim San soon, you should watch this. It took me a while to come on board but there is no regrets. As I am typing this, I am wishing for morn to come soon so that I can dash out to buy the DVD.

I'm gonna stop typing and just gonna rewatch the MV below to tame my urge for now...


No comments: