Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Note From Me

Yeah it came to my notice that Megavideo has build in a time limiter of 1hr max to view videos on their end. Nothing I can do about it and I wont complain since at least I still get to watch my fav drama.. There are couple of "solutions" out there to extend your viewing but I leave it to you folks to google that out. Meanwhile, I will try to put in as many view site alternatives as possible (when I find them) which hopefully works for you.

However, if you do come across links which already has the video removed or deleted or just broken link, do me a little favor? As I don't have time to check back on all the past post, please do leave me a comment in that post to notify me, and I will remove the invalid link so as not to disappoint others... :)

Thanks!
TvADddict

1 comment:

Hikari said...

funny in fact, I've just realized that your blog description ("Feeding my addiction to Drama Series, Movies, Japanese Manga & Anime...") is a bit similar to their one ("feeding your drama addiction...").
if you didn't know this website you're going to like it ;) (but who didn't know them?)