Wednesday, August 12, 2009

k-drama - Dreams, making me sleepy

been following DREAMS starring kim bum for the last month now but i still cannot get into it. pretty soon i will indeed start falling asleep and start to dream while the show is running... its droning, and unexciting. decent maybe, thrilling and punchy in script and pace, definitely nono... the drama is certainly going all out to be a winner if u ask me...script is halfhearted and relying too much on pretty face kim bum for the rating.

somehow its moving too slow for me...and i am just waitin for some action to begin. ep 5 and 6 is out but still no sizzling excitement...

if it wasnt for kim bum, i prob wouldnt still be hoping for something good in this drama since its borderin on boring for me...perhaps i am demanding but hey, if i am to sit so long watching the drama, i expect to reap some entertainment value right.... so can't blame me for having some expectations..

now i am hoping ''my fair lady'' that is upcoming will be more promising than ''dreams''.


official site - u can watch a short preview on it.

video online - u can watch english subs epi here. I personally gave up after 6epi coz it was pretty uninteresting for me. U might like it better.

2 comments:

Cincan said...

Thanks for telling before I start to watch this drama.
I've read many review too that this drama is far from the expectation behind the pretty face (Kim Bum and Son Dam Bi). The rating tell us all.

PS: afterall, I'm still hoping that we can see So-Eul couple back to the screen in the future

Nomad said...

yeah... the rating is a good indicator but i'm always too lazy to check those out..haaa. its pretty disappointing even though i have to say kim bum did put in effort as an actor, it was the script that was the problem for me..hopefully kimbum will get a better sccript next time to SHINE and tease us with his million watts smile. heeeee