Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A quick one..and SS501 하루만

In case anyone (else) is wondering, no I havent abandon "tokyo dogs"..just delaying watching it because I was overly consumed with YAB, and secondly, I was so dead depressed after my horrendous Jap paper that I couldnt bear to go near Jap stuff for a week - for self recovery. Plus frankly, the lure for T.D was simply drowned under the shining lights of YAB....

Just reformatted my PC, finally killed off crappy Vista and replaced it with my shiny Windows 7!!! Never been happier! Vista had me pulling my hairs out for so long that I wanted to smash the whole PC. I couldnt understand why they would tinker with a perfectly good Win XP and make an utter mess out of it wirh Vista. And now, I can proudly declare that MS is back in my good books again with the shining saviour Win 7. It's clutter free, easy to use, good layout, and NOT resource intensive. The joy is akin to feeling like I have been upgraded to VIP status :P

And because I had to reformat the whole PC,will take a while before I load everything back (old contents, pixs and stuff). So in case I disappear for a week, fret not, I will be back soon.

Meanwhile, after I had panned SS501's Love like this track, I check out the rest of the tracks, and I thought the slow track (track 3- 하루만) (download) was decently better. In fact "wasteland" and "obsessed" isnt that bad either. Let me find time to load it later. I think SS501 should just stick to singing ballads, their vocal cords aint suited for fast tracks...I am liking Junming more and more...I like his voice.

No comments: