Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Xmas!!!!

It's no good...much that my mind is driftin back here, have been too busy to blog much these weeks with all the xmas and new year hols coming...

Before I disappear for another long week as I head back to Sunny Oz for my xmas with family, here's wishing all my beloved blog readers (u know who u are :) ) a very merry happy festive holidays with your loved ones!

Boarding the plane in few hours so gotto keep this short, back next week recharged and revitalised, and prob weighing a few more pounds to boot... ;p

Happy Holidays people!

2 comments:

Nimy said...

Hi Tvaddict ,it was You Are Beautiful that delurked me (I had followed Meichan's Butler recaps*yay! power of hanakimi boys* here before, when I couldnt find subs in time) and I am thankful for it ..because of it ,I found a fellow drama addict to rant/ramble/rave and more importantly fangirl*squee* about our K-Boys:) ..I watched Liar Game S1 after hearing it from u ,marathoned it during hols , loved it .Akiyama is hot ,Shota makes broody and brainy sexy ^^Long time since a jdrama had this impact on me .

A new year ,new crop of dramas await us .Top on my list for 2010 are Chuno and God of study (remake of dragon zakura,which I think I watched only the 1st ep even with Abe Hiroshi...I know ,theres something wrong with me^^)

Wishing you and your family at Sunny Oz a magical and healthy 2010.

Thank You for sharing ur thoughts on dramas u love ,ur downloadable osts and more importantly for ur friendship:)
Now get back here as soon as possible before Jan 6 :)

Cindy said...

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you ^^