Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kbs award and happy 2010!!

Recovering from my Xmas trip and a very hapy new year to everyone.

It's really hard to believe a year has gone by so quickly and for some of u folks, having "stuck" around with me for a while now... It's an incredible feeling when realization hit me. Thank u so much for your friendship across the virtual space !!! Guess my new year resolution is to try to work harder on summaries or just plain dissecting all those good dramas to come!!! *rub hands in gleeful anticipation*

Xmas wasn't great because it was pissing down on my lovely hold. Rain clouds swept across the country, admittedly providing much needed rain to the farmland. So at least a fraction like the farmers are overjoyed I supposed. Hence I didn't get to hang out by the beach nor had my swim...couldn't go for my coastal jog either. Sigh. But the good thing about being stuck indoor had me finished my j butcher series. I decided to break my piggie and splurge on the new release hard cover first lord fury. Since it was last of the series
I figured it was worth shortening the one year agonizing wait for that extra 30 big Oz bucks...

The ending was good but not as exciting as I hope for. For the record, it is not disappointing. I just felt it could have more twist to the battles and more scheming, rather than having s ome characters ending so predictably happy ending. Perhaps I expect too much or the one year wait for princep fury paperback dampen the climax for me. As such my advice is if u don't want to buy the hard cover then it might be better for u to wait for the whole series to b out in paper back before u get started so that u don't lose the whole momentum like I did.

Back to present.
Been watching the kbs awards on tv. I got a bit bored with the drama award but the music concert is way cool!! 2pm won something with highest vote for their track- again and again.

That aside.
All the hottest Korean groups get to perform and 2hrs still going strong. Luckily I didn't miss the act by shinee but the cam man didn't zoom in long enuff on my Minho...sigh. Some of the group outfit are hilariously hideous. What is that ghastly gold bronze jacket don by 2pm? And what is with that ugly hairdo? So obviously the hair stylist is trying to model it after JGS aka HTK but failing miserably. no one can pull that hair style like JGS looking so suave. Not being bias but the pulled back pinned hair and tied up at the back is strictly reserved for a few only. The 2pm boys should stick to hairdo like the super junior guys.

It's astounding how many groups and solo artists there are in Korea. This concert can go on for hours and hours man, with everyone belting out their famous popular hits. Strangely I ve not seen any tracks by SS501 yet. Not sure if I
had them?

Ok I shouldn't spend so much time on my iPhone. Oh did I say I got a new iPhone for prezzie? Heeee... Yeah I have been on Santa good little girl list! Ha

happy 2010 people- may it be a more peaceful and more disaster free year ahead for us all...

XoXo

No comments: