Sunday, January 10, 2010

K-Music: FT island - Double Date


Just uploaded 3 of my current favourite tracks to share from FT Island's latest Double Date Album. Not sure if I like them as much as I did for "Missing you" from the last Jump album but the new tracks are still ok.

While many people may like the new track "Lie" (dwnld), I actually kinda prefer "Love letter" (dwnld). I found the latter to be more catchy and upbeat, which personally I found is more in line with the image of FTI. "Lie" is a tad melodramatic that brings to mind the sort of sad & cursed love drama.

Track 14 남의 속도 모르고 (dwnld) has quite a good electric guitar play in between and overall the track is pretty appealing in its own way too.
But my current favorite might be this "바래 I Hope" (Dwnld)

No matter, hope u guys enjoy the tracks as I do.
Credit: Music source from ihoneyjoo

No comments: