Tuesday, January 26, 2010

busy busy...but never missing my korean variety

Been doing some interviews for some temp job and its taking up so much effort! Hopefully will get to land on something soon, else its annoying to think of the time wasted.

Barely have enough time.
Havent caught the last ep for Liar Game, havent start on Code Blue S2. Arrrrhhhh.

Been holed up at home watching Korean variety shows.
My two favs are "let's go Dream Team Season 2" and "2days 1 nite"

In "Let's go S2", I simply love watching Minho from Shinee...yes I have said this before but saying it again, he is just so damn adorable! I just love him giving it all and his very innocent childlike expression...hard to imagine him as being part of a boyband pop idol...he just come across like any atheletic..he is the fittest of them all and the most determined! There is a site that has all the eps but not all are eng sub... its a pity coz I would love to flag this to anyone who cares to listen...its good! [link]


In "2 days 1 nite", it's sooooo hilarious that it never fail to crack me up in each episode. Not only that, each episode shows different beautiful scenery sites in various parts of Korea. Some scenes are amazing!

The guys's banter, tricks on each other, and even simple flat liners with a poker face just tickles my funny bone! Each guy has his own personality and put together in a pot, the chemistry is explosively good!

I couldnt wait to see what pranks they play on each other and what they will do not to get the penalties...

They are men but they remind u of boys.... its just so fun to watch 6 guys on the road having a good time yet never failing to entertain their viewers...I love the side captions that always make fun of the guys. Poor seunggi, i think he is the sweetest but I always get the sense he is being "bullied" by the rest. Jiwon and MC Mong are the "wild mischieous duo" who are always up to mischief when paired together... Su Guen is another one that cracks me up everytime esp when he fail teh challenges such as forgetting his multiplication table with that "Really?!" expression....ahhh...so much to say but difficult to describe jokes...I dunno if there are anywhere that has the full running epsiodes but here's one sub video i found (link) to bait u:P

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi...it's been a while ^^
I'm quite surprise to find that you also love dream team season 2 and your love for minho :) yes...I like him too and to be honest, I started watch LGDT because of him. He's simply amazing with his athletic skill. If you want to watch another side of him, you can try the recent episode of starking. It's funny to see his interaction with Kang Ho Dong, and also together with Shinee, they had a new variety show "Hello baby season 2".
I'm just starting to watch a few episodes of 1n2d and find it amazing too ^^
Another variety, which is my favourite is "Family Outing", have the similar concept like 1n2d, but more gentle on the game.
Glad to know that we share another taste

Tvadddict said...

Well I suppose great programs will find loyal follwers easily without much promoting... I am so happy we share the same taste again! Was even more astoud because like u, I only started to watch let's go dream team due to minho!! Here I know he is too young for me...but my adoration for him keeps piling each epi... I think it was his relentless preservance that draw me in and cheering him on... Yes I do shamelessly yell "go Minho go" loudly and clap in excited anticipation..... Did u see the one he was in Canada and they play a prank on him on his birthday? Priceless expression...btw junggi who was in the race against the UBC ice hockey team was quite cute too!!

As for 2 days 1 nite, it really is a show without a boring epi to date. They got jongmin back and now he ans seunggi are the brains of ghe group. I don't quite know how Kim c fit in though.. Sometimes I wonder if it's too tough for him, he is always sleeping!!

As for

Tvadddict said...

Oh thanks too for the heads up on the oher shows u mentioned. Have seen family outing but not the other, exciting!!! More stuff to watch though it might be hard to find subbed. At least I get to watch dream team and two days one nite on kbs tv, so it's easier but just slower in epi... Happy together is also not bad variety depending on the guest.

Did u also watch the program that tracks G7 doing chores for various househlds? Also pretty good but the girls ain't as funny as the guys in 1nite2 days

Cindy said...

ah yes.. song jong ki, he's cute and has babyface, though he's already 24.
If you ever watched KBS music bank, he's the mc for the show. Yes, I've watched the canada episode, like you've said, priceless expression, and I like to see that the other members doted minho very much ^^ as their cute dongsaeng.
Jong min's comeback is one of the best thing, he's always funny in the variety show, if you knew about old famous show like x-man and love letter, he's the regular guest and always give you something to laugh about :) As for Kim C, in one of 1n2d guesting in YSMM, it was said that Kim C is the member who dare to try any difficult challenge, while seu gun is the one who give idea for all their weird game. Seung gi is cute, actually When I heard him join 1n2d, I wonder how he gonna fit into the harsh world of 1n2D ;) but he make it. Have you watch his drama (brillian legacy) or listen to his new song " will you marry me" ? both are very nice.
Ah you're so lucky to have kbs world, I have to depend on the subbed video.
For g7, I only watched episode with the guest that I like ;) like when Minho or Onew come to the show ^^.
I also watched Happy together, but just like you said, it depend on the guest. Actually basically I watched almost all variety show, but only when I know the guest, LOL, except for family outing, cause I really like it.
I'm waiting for the next episode of dream team when the girl group come as the guest.

Tvadddict said...

yes yes! i watchd music bank and yes yes!!! *drooool* he is cute but has a more "manly" look as compared to minho who is definitely 100% boyish. Rem the canada ep when the MC asked them "how old are u?" and the way Minho replied "19yr" just simply was soo cute. and the finger wave the 2 did......no wonder the live supporting auience screamed.... sooo cute!!! *i am on the verge of sounding like a pathetic obssessive fan* heh..but u are right! everyone dotes on minho, i think the fact that minho tries very hard and always try to win helps his standing:) He is afterall their dream team "ACE"!

Ohhhh is that why they got KIM c on board.but he sleeps too much and looks mostly sleepy or grumpy or just quiet. I guess his age also made him more solemn i suppose.

speaking of seungun, i laughed so hard when he was pranked in winter camp and had to drench himself in cold water...he just dug a hole deeper and deeper for himself not suspecting a thing...i wanted to die from laughing... :P I almost felt cold for him!!!suenggi was the nicest, he was the first to quickly wrap seugun with a towel everytime.

Seunggi is the best in the lot. Those moments he try to cook are hilarious! esp the beer can chicken! He read the book for soooo long and still got it wrong, jiwon had to teach him..and when hodong said it tasted good, he was so elated...ahhh...makes me happy for him! I like him better now than when he first joined. He was too "pretty boy", now he is more rugged and manly though he complained abt his complexion being bad now! haaaa

Oh i didnt know Jongmin, i missed the previous ep wth him. so hopefully i get to see more of his antics tonite (KBSW every fri nite)

So happy that so many people watched the same variety show as me..more to blog then! haaaa

Cindy said...

Another variety that I would recommend is strong heart. Seung gi + ho dong are just awesome as MC, plus we got to hear a lot of funny story from the celebrities. If you had a time and wanna try to watch it, here is the link of the subbed episode.
http://www.youtube.com/user/strongheartsubs.
PS : I just watched hello baby and MinHo is so awesome as a dad wannabe^^