Saturday, March 27, 2010

3 drama reviews

I would assume everyone heard about the highest ever recorded air pollution in Hk to hit over 500 pollution index... U dun feel the immediate impact but coupled with drastic change in temperature week to week, I have once again succumbed to the virus monster....or rather respiratory tract infection.... So had to call in sick today since my head felt like a huge melon. My nose like a running Tap and my throat feels like a thousand pin is stabbing it.

By now, I have finished watching brillant legacy featuring seunggi , god of study, and now following hello my lady.

To start off, I like brillAnt legacy and saw the other side of seunggi!! I have always seen him more sweet and guilable, thus seeing him acting as a jerk in the drama was a pleasant surprise! I like the drama as it is a sweet and feel good plot with a sort of happy ending. Alls well end well!

The next drama is god of study which frankly I only started from ep 10. I needed to keep my eyes occupied while ironing my overflowing stack of clothes. The leading bad boy is rather cute though much too young to entice further idolisation... The story is simple and more motivating sort of way. I guess audience who are still in high school will prob appreciate this series more since it's about friendship and overcoming your personal obstacles when all seem lost. It kinda make me miss my tutors and remind me of those good old mugging days with my BFFs.. How nostalgic!!! The show was intriguing enough because of lawyer kang who is the pushing factor to set them on the right path. There are moments where my nose started to sniffle at those touching moments. It's a sweet endearing sort of drama which will kinda bring one back to school days... And rind us of those encourging teachers who truly left their mark on us and made a lasting difference!!



Hello my lady only just started in kbs world so i dun have much to say yet. So far it's entertaining enuff to Keep my tired eyes open till the hour drama is over before I m willing to sleep. The story is as below

"Lee Soo Ha, 38th granddaughter of the Jae Ahn Lee clan and owner of the clan manor Hwa Ahn Dang, is trying to save the place from going bankrupt. Hwang Dong Gyu, oldest grandson of the president of TOP Group, is trying to buy Hwa Ahn Dang because his grandfather, who was once a servant at the manor, cannot rest in peace unless he spends his last days in Hwa Ahn Dang's master suite. Hwang Chan Min, Dong Gyu's playboy cousin, is his rival in business and love. Enter Seo Hwa Ran, a model who has a secret history with and a secret plan for Hwa Ahn Dang (and Chan Min), and Lee Joon Yong, Soo Ha's brother and Chan Min's friend who can't forget a girl from Hwa Ahn Dang he knew when he was a kid... "

The lead actress is rather funny in her country bum ways..while it doesn't make me laugh out loud and continously like YAB, it still has it's funny moments to draw a few chuckles. For now, rather worth my time and interest. If it gets good or really bad, will let u know...

That's all the update this week. Will disappear next week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched hello my lady/hello miss 3 years ago. The drama was overall ok, nothing much for me, it just standard. I watched it cause I like Lee dae hee on my girl and I also like lee ji hoon. Anyway, if you want to have something easy to watched, it will be ok.
I've finished watching autumn's concerto. after watched it, I can understand why it got a high rating. Usually I don't like melodrama, but this drama just in between. I'll recommend u to watch this drama, and I believe that u gonna fall in love with the little kid ( xiao xiao bin) and yes, he is the son of xiao bin bin, the famous 80s child star, that's why he keep remind me of someone ^^