Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Really sorry for my recent spate of silence and "absence"! Been really busy with many other things like travelling and catching up with frens who dropped by Hong Kong... Then next week heading to Tokyo for a week...time time I need more time!

Not to mention all these iphone games are seriously addictive and I couldnt get my fingers off my phone!! Anyone been playing "GodFinger All Star"?! Where u get to create your own planet with little characters to farm and build to collect gold as you bestow rain and sunshine? It's incredibly addictive!!

While not watch drama, spent a couple of days watching a relatively new Japanese anime Psychic Detective Yakumo /心霊探偵八雲 (Japanese title), about a guy with different coloured eyes and can communicate with spirits (ghosts) which helps in his investigation of mystery or murder cases.. That sets the tone of the anime but there are introduction of a bunch bad guys who seem to be after him for his powers? Not sure yet. However i like it.

Ep1


Ep2: http://www.megavideo.com/?v=VVZVFQPJ

Also covered an older anime called "Clannad" which features the story about a "delinquent" boy at school and how his path was altered after meeting another school mate who had returned school after a long absence due to bad health. It's not the comical hee hee haa haa sort of school theme anime but hell, this is one of the few touching anime I had seen for a while, moving enough to get my nasal feeling a little sniffy after a few heart rendering scenes....I think it has a good idea revolving around family relationship, friendship and showcasing the effects of a good peer influence....

Other than that..also been catching up on my novel Turncoat by Jim butcher...in between my Jap studies...so u can imagine...i m really pretty tight on time..

That said, I will still try to finish the summary for Zhong Wu Yan though it is venturing on being boring these recent 2 epis of 13 and 14. I actually fast fwd for ep 14 maybe because it is very predictable and to me, a little draggy. Maybe because I just miss the cheerful naive silly Xuan instead of the current serious brooding Xuan....It's not so funny these two ep as he had to deal with the reality of being broke, jobless and looking for a job where he couldnt seem to stay on to...while Wu yan is just plain sorrowful, feeling cut off and worried for him...

No comments: