Monday, March 5, 2012

Been busy.

Been watching the currently airing Japanese drama HUNGRY!
Personally... Not bad, but not great drama either. The food looks good but the presentation is more of Japanese variation of French food than the actual French cusine I had eaten...
More importantly, they could have chosen a less ugly and old chick for Osamu's character's girlfriend
God she is really unattractive...she looked more like elder sister than galfren.

That's about it for now.
Wanted to blog about it but i think after my dental appointment, with my face still half numb.
I think I am going to have a snooze first.


2 comments:

E said...

Have you watched Nobuta Wo Produce yet?

Tvadddict said...

Nope actually I hve not! That's like a pretty old production right? Will check it out this week:) Been watching alot of other not so interesting stuff online :(