Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nothing new...

In case u are wondering the silence shrouding here, with absolutely no updates. Well, am busy moving out to another rented apartment and up to my eyeballs trying to sort the move. I hate movin, its a nitemare! Oh okay, back to ringing local movers for quotes.

Meanwhile, let's all await the screening of Tokyo Dogs on 19th Oct. It's a "good and lousy cop partnership" kind of plot. Kinda remind me of the Taiwanese drama Black and White but of course the plot is different. [read drama wiki for more]

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi..sorry for not dropping here for a long time :) most of the proxy and vpn that can be used before has been blocked, so I just have to find another way.
How are you doing?
yeah.. I now, moving is a nightmare. a lot things to package, rearrange all the stuffs, cleaning,etc. :(
So..you're waiting for Tokyo dogs too^^ me too...it's the number 1 drama that I anticipated for this fall season. Besides that, I don't really pay attention to other dramas. But, recently I started to watch Korea drama , "you're beautiful" have you watched it? the drama is quiet good, very funny and many pretty boys there.
Hope that you'll like your new apartment

TvAdddict said...

Wow! Everyone is recommending You are beautiful, looks like I am missing out on something here and I need to buck up!!! :) One good thing about having a blog, i get lovely people telling me what to look out for:)

Yeah moving is a nitemare, esp the packing part is a bitch! I hope I will like my new place too!

Have u watched Tokyo dogs? I really like the first epi. I cannot wait for epi 2!!! I hope the internet connection in my new place will be good or I will so just dieeeeeee!