Thursday, October 29, 2009

You are Beautiful ep07 Review: About T.K Kiss scene....

OMG!! I am sooo freaking happy!

I couldnt wait for the sub and watched the first few mins of korean raw version for "YAB" ep 07. Had to pester my korean friend to explain the scene to me...NOW I know why he had to close his eyes and put his hands on her head.

Spoiler (Dont read on if you dont want to know before the sub is out)

He didnt kiss her!!! It was all his plot to mislead the media! The fake fairy is hopping mad! haaaahaaaa!! I was grinning sooooo hard! Way to go Tae Kyung! I am sooo glad he didnt have to "Sell" himself to help out Mi nam, well, not physically at least only his reputation.

In the room, T.K coolly sat opposite fake fairy while she went raving mad. She demanded what was all that publicity stunt about and T.K replied that he was merely going along with her "request" about fake relationship. T.K then asked her that she wasnt really thinking he was actually going to kiss her did she? Fake fairy paused for a second (since she prob did want him too! haaa) As the bickering went on, the fake fairy told T.K that he should behave himself and also not to tell anyone else the truth for now since he is now her "bf", otherwise, she may expose Minam due to her "heartbreak". T.K smirked and told Fake fairy she really need to impart her "fraud" skills to him. Fake fairy then demanded T.K to send her home since she is "shock" by his public move (kiss). T.K chuckled said he will certainly go home (by himself) and since she is such a "KIND" person, she will understand. With that T.K walked off. Fake fairy wanted to have another last scream at him but ended up having her foor trapped inside the empty tissue box. As she cools down, she muttered to herself that she didnt want a fake relationship, she was being serious...


Ok. that was all i have for now. However the whole episode is really really excellent!!!
It is simply hilarious! T.K is really awesome here. So coool! I love his expression andthe twitch of his eyebrows when he thinks Fake fairy was being childish. Funny!) Even at the mountain when he thought there was scary rabbit was sooo cute. I like how Minam twitched her nose like a rabbit when T.K said he is afriad of rabbits. She is sooo adorable!!

When she started to cry as she "confessed" her liking using stars as a shield and T.K turned around, I didnt know if he did see her tears...did he suspect? And at the ending, did he really know if M.N was crying for him and not shin woo? Oh god, this is getting sooo juicy!!!!! Please please please dont let Shinwoo mislead T.K about the situation.... and is Jermey falling for M.N too?!! OMG this is soo exicting!! I can hardly breathe!!!

And the pig scene...hell who can forget that! haaaa

2 comments:

elisa said...

yahoo!!! i finally found you again. i was reading your blogs a lot before our old computer finally broke down 3-4 months ago. sorry, i was searching you through yahoo and AOL and couldn't find you because i was typing myinnerkaleidoscope, so you can see the error there. just struck me yesterday to try mei chan blogs...that was how i found you the first time and was so happy to get here. ooops...when i got here, i couldn't help but yelp (like a dog...hahahhah), and the kids were rushing to me wondering what the excitement was all about. sorry kids, its not a new game, just found my favorite blogger. hehehehehe, was so happy you will be doing YAB, and this time unlike the mei chan and BBF will be watching with you through viikii, too. didn't really understand the mess there, its frustrating since i was waiting for a week and usually get to watch it before i leave for work the following day. was so surprised not to see any upload. i guess we just need to be patient or finally learn korean, which i feel is so confusing. i know a little japanese and mandarin so i could understand some raw footage in those countries. but korean really confuses me. consolation, isnt the drama fun?!!! just enough romance and not dipping in the cheesy stuff, right!?! oh, well, looking forward to reading what you think.

elisa

ps will watch buzzer beat while waiting for YAB. thanks for the recommendation!

tvadddict said...

Hey Elisa Welcome back!! (it feels like I have been saying that alot this week to various people here...haaa) and thank you for counting me as your fav blogger :P!! (help i'm floating! giggles)

I was tumbling over from laughing so hard at the part where your kids went rushing to u... I had this visual image in my head of your angels with big innocent eyes staring at you with concern...:P My vivid imagiination going overdrive. :)

yeah..I couldnt get an easier url link and I was lazy to create a new site with the move. Sorry about making your hunt so tedious... Then again, a quick tip if it helps, you can try search google with "tvadddict" and my blog will pop straight out :)

yeah... it's kinda surprsing isnt it with all the fiery online "fighting and delay" with the "you steal my subbing work and I want to prove it thingie". To avoid getting slammed, I would just wait quietly on the sidelines :P

Agree!!! This is a fun romantic comedy without being cheesy nor overwhelmingly fairy tale like. It has real humor and emotions... Like what lydia commented earlier, let's pray really hard that the script and ep wont go downhill towards the end.
My toes crossed:)