Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekend rambling

Finally, the first weekend that I get to chill out!! Hence the chance to start blogging again!!!

I threw in my letter of resignation recently, counting down to the end of June. The feelin of anticipation and joy is indescripable. There are many reasons why I couldnt bear to continue anymore. Namely a newly onboard twat director pissed me off big time. If I havent been to Canada, or have a few Canadian friends, he would have seriously given canadians a bad name with his arrogrance and asians beneath westerners attitude. No offence to anyone but he comes across more like a high and mighty New yorker with that "All talk no action" behaviour than the usual friendly more-chilled Canadian outlook.

I just finished new ep 4 of Moon Lovers. Dont ask me why I am still watching it. I dont dislike it but I cannot say I like it either. Maybe I just want to see Kimura getting all hot and romantic with a Taiwanese model turn actress on screen character, or maybe I am still trying to fathom how he can still look so young and sauve? Or maybe, I am such bored.It's sad that seeing him getting all kissy actually did nothing for me, stirred no emotion at all. I wish I could say I was all excited, warm and fuzzy but I wasnt....

The storyline, no idea where its heading. It looks like a love story to me now without much hidden plot. So its a somewhat an alternative option to boring cable TV programmes that is driving me nuts with Glee esp and repeats.

Sorry to Glee fans, I hate Glee. I couldnt stand it at all. The whole story is just so stupid and I found nothing fascinating about it.... It is continous airing of brainless dramas like these that drives me nuts, AND send me wondering how can better drama series like "Life", "Shark" with more substance (that requires some intellect perhaps to follow) get canned by the station... What is more annoying is that most of the time, all these drama are stopped without a proper ending to the season and leaves me hanging. I hate it. I really hate all these "let's produce crappy sitcoms based on viewership rating" and leave the miniority viewers out in the cold. Such a sad world we have become that TV productions have come to such a shameful state...

No comments: