Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Still Swooning over Hyun Bin, will it never end?!

My eyes feel like shutting from lack of sleep during my test

I was suffering from major insomnia last nite...and of coz my Jap test bombed in my face today....sigh...

The only consolation was that I wasnt the only one who thought the paper was hard...so that kinda cheer me up a little when I think about the "bell curve"theory....

After the paper, all my classmates and I could talk about NON STOP was Secret Garden and how Gooooooooooorgeous Hyun Bin is and How Adoooooooooooorable he is in here.

We were literally screaming and squealing like pigs in the restaurant everytime we mention funny scenes from the show! I suppose its a major ego dent and crusher to the table of guys sitting next to us since we barely even noticed their existence while they kept looking over according to another fren. The guys must be scorning at our bahvior but do we care? Nooooo!!

I guess after like 4 hours of idolising and going on and on about Hyun Bin - and dissecting Joo Woo every word and actions, it wasnt possible not to feel better. My gf even said she had the impulse to go back and rewatch some episodes which she missed some part of the dialogue. 


Will Sat not come soon enuff?!

4 comments:

jon marc said...

haha. kdrama guys may be hot, but it is the boys next door that will be your bf! give them a chance next time!

Tvadddict said...

Haaa haaa!! True true... But how come we dun get Hyun dun get Hyun bin like alike as our neighbors!!!!!! where are all the mummies hide their gorgeous son!! I mean khj is also not rich but but we never ever hear anyone say my neighbor is sooo cute! We only get the dorky geeky or horizontally challenged ones... Life is sooo unfair!!! So better to indulge in Hyun bin oppa. Canx get him but canx lose him!!! Haaa haaa

Tvadddict said...

Oh btw Jon, thanks for the offer! I will def email u about my PC problem..it is driving me mad and need advice. My PC crashed and I reinstalled with Win 7, but it ended up with 2 copies upon boot up. So I installed a 3rd party sw to try to delete the extra copy. But now everytime I boot up, the system will suddenly crashed (and i didnt even install anything except patches, Norton 360 and itunes and office) and self reboot, displaying a black screen message that windows did not shut down properly and if I want to reboot in safe mode or normally. Previously i reinstalled because i keep getting a fuzzy screen blue screen of death....

Do u think its a RAM hw problem or i screwed up my OS installation? how can i check?

The problem is my PC is first a win vista pc and I got the upgrade win 7 version, so my serial key doesnt allow me to do a clean manual reinstall.. (meaning I cannot reformat my whole harddisk and reinstall) What do u suggest?!

jon marc said...

it's probably better to take your computer problems offline - email me and i will reply. easier than chaining a long series of posts.

in general, aim to do a fresh OS install when there are problems with corruption/blue screen. if you still have your PC vista recovery cd, rebuild it as vista, then update to win7.