Monday, November 17, 2008

New Movie: Antique Bakery 2008 Movie (K)


I have been waiting for months since I heard the news. Am sooooo looking forward to this movie Antique Bakery (which is already screened in Korea few days back). yes call me shallow for once because the movie has a couple of cute guys in it, mainly Joo Ji hoon (Prince Shin from Drama Goong/ Princess Hours) and Kim Jae Wook (from coffee prince).... though I would much prefer it if Jihoon didnt spot that rather unmatching moustache. I thought Jae Wook looked quite "Jappy" as always actually with his girly like long hair....

The movie is based on a Japanese Manga (西洋骨董洋菓子店), with a kinda gay theme. The Japanese drama version is lame, but the Korean seem to have made a lively upbeat version of it based on the trailer. I dont understand a word of korean but hell i wanna see the sub version! Wonder how long it will be before it hit the shores of Hong Kong....



No comments: