Saturday, November 22, 2008

C-Music: 不良笑花 - 同一个遗憾


Oh I love this closing theme in the Taiwan Drama - Miss No Good. (不良笑花)

The drama itself is ok with humorous parts (Watch Eng Sub episodes here).

I thought Will Pan did a pretty good job portraying the poison mouth style guru. I wish the lead actress though......didnt have to talk in that silly Taiwanese act-cute accent and anime actions. What's with the stupid limp half raised arms anyway? !??

However discarding that aside, its a pretty enjoyable drama that had me chuckling at few bits. Good thing is it's not really draggy, the plot is going somewhere even if predictable and the guys are rather cute, except for the thick Japanese accent mandarin spoken by Dean. Haaa haa.

Well, for those who enjoyed the drama, am sure u will enjoyed this song treat.

同一个遗憾 - Same Regrets (Download)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

been looking for the full length song for so long..finally found it here! Thanks!!!

Nomad said...

U are most welcome! I love this track myself!