Friday, January 16, 2009

J-Music: New release by Yui Aragaki - Akai Ito



Here's a new CD release by Yui Aragaki , titled "Akai Ito" (Japanese: 赤い糸 ).
I only knew her as an actress and never a singer. I think there are some rooms for improvement but still, i like track 2 (つないだ手 - Tsunaida Te).

The album is generally average by my standard and not something I go wow about. There was a track that is naked voice which I honestly wasnt too impressed. It sounded like someone is singing in the bathroom while having a shower...U can check it out yourself and see if u think likewise. The instrumental piece on the other hand is a nice relaxing piano piece while keeping for those nice eve stroll in the park or just chilling out.

For more information on CD tracks and sampling, click here

For all mp3 tracks download, click here. (password: akai09)

No comments: