Monday, May 11, 2009

K-Music: New Single release by Super Junior


Hello people!

Sorry for the week's absence as I was off sunbaking in Phuket (hol pixs)...It was such a lovely lovely week...the sun, sea and wind. An oasis of tranquil and peace.

I know I miss the recap for last week and will try to catch up.

Meanwhile, here's the single release "Sorry Sorry" from the 13 boys Korean pop group - Super Junior. Some of you would probably have discovered for yourself that it sounded more like "Saw-li Saw-li" and "Shawty Shawty" than "Sorry", but who cares right? The tune is great, and Korean groups are simply just getting hotter and hotter by day!

Track download


Watch official MV


[LIVE HQ HD]Super Junior - Sorry Sorry (2009.3.14)[Comeback Special]

2 comments:

Cincan said...

Hi dear..
Really miss you ^^
Gosh... the resort is very beautiful.
The room is nice and the food looks yummy. I love your one bedroom villa. Just like in heaven ^_^

and you come back with super junior :) Can't believe that once again we have the same 'taste'. I love them too, especially after this 'sorry sorry' Just fall in love with them. anyway, they have finished the promotion for sorry sorry and will start with new song 'it's you'. The new song is nice, you should try it.

TvADddict said...

Thanks Cincan!!!! Missed all my fav blog regulars like u too!! yeah the resort is really beautiful and service was beyond excellent! U are spot on! It was heavenly!

Haa haaa.. there's a saying... "great minds think alike" can i apply it to same music taste too? heee heee.

The korean boys and girls are really on full steam ahead! HOT!
I didnt know the promotion for Sorry sorry is over. I only got to know about it end of April in HK here. Either we were scheduled behind their promo country or Maybe I was in alternative universe... haaaa

Thanks for the tip! I will go check out "It's you!" *happy*