Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Primeval Season 3

Next to paranomal series "FRINGE", I really like the past seasons of this Uk production to date- Primeval. So imagine my excitement when the latest season 3 just started on my side of the world and I'm certainly still glued to it despite having to wait for a while for it! Not sure how I feel about Sarah Page who is suppose to be an Egyptologist. Hope she will add more interesting dynamic to the team

Anycase, this is way way way way much better than Torchwood, and prob even better than Dr Who, though Dr Who is more like a cult classic than anything else.

Story background
Primeval follows a team of five scientists tasked with investigating the appearance of temporal anomalies across Great Britain and containing prehistoric and futuristic creatures which enter the present. So yeah, if u are a sucker for creatures and dinos, u might like this series. I thought the CGI effects aint that bad really.

PS: If u happen to have finished watching this season, let me know if its worthwhile for me to follow thru this season as I have heard mixed reviews about it.

2 comments:

Hikari said...

This season isn't finished yet... and you are right, it is way better than torchwood... if you have time continue watching it (I like this TVshows but I got some delay due to all the other ones, now they are often finished I will make up for lost time.)

TvADddict said...

Yeah Torch wood was such a disappointment though the lead was cute. No fantasy there since I know the actor is gay. Sigh. Why are there so many cute guys that are gay nowadays... double sigh. Poor us women..deprived...

Cool! Thanks for the "tip", I shall endeavour to catch every epi then. Is there gonna be a 4th season for this is it? Any idea?