Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Breathless...vs Hwang Tae Kyung chased by pig scene

The "Pig chase" in the [You are Beautiful] scene is enshrined in my head from hence forth.
Esp the line when TK questioned to himself "In a place where fans and reporters dont even chase me, why is A PIG CHASING ME?!???" That is the most classic witty line combined with the hilarious scene

Thus, whenever I hear this song, it will forever remind me of TK screaming and running away..its hilarious! Those who like the song "breathless", I found a link here to download.

For those who just want to relive the "pig chase" moment for a good laugh, here's the clip.
[ I love the comments inserted...it's funny!]

1 comment:

elisa said...

Around 2007, I loved this song so much that I have it as a ringtone. It was probably saved on my old phone because I was looking for it and wanted to use it presently. Hahahaha, forever the pig chase song...so adorable and never fails to put a smile on my face when I hear it now.