Friday, November 27, 2009

You are beautiful Ep 16 (Final episode) -HTK singing concert solo to GMN

SCreaming, screaming, screaming........

Before the episode review spoiler, but u want to hear HTK singing "what should I do?" track, check out below.






It's the last episode and even as I have finished it, I still cannot get over feeling elated and happy. I will be suffering from happy insomia tonight! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

Watch Raw
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

Firstly, I love solo concert singing scene the BEST! Followed by the declaration...
TK said it!!! He SAID IT!!!! The 3 important words, he said it!!!! Yes, the "I Love You" phrase..and then the big tight hug!!!! Arrrhhh! I was over the moon!!! I couldnt feel my limbs at all with allthe blood rushing to my head...

It's getting late to do the review now but I just want to say this is a fantastic drama. The ending (as in the final scene) was probably shot in earlier stages so JGS was prob raw and new to the role and kinda overdid the "pout" here, however who cares! Haaaa

Ok arlyne, I have to agree one thing with u, JGS did do a very good rendition of the song "What should I do" here (the concert version). Perhaps the song range doesnt require him to stretch his vocals too much, so he manage to pull it off beautifully (though I still catch parts where his voice break/shook a little. However, I think this is the BEST song I have ever heard him sung. I still prefer him as an actor but I will give him full credit for this track. Bravo!

It's a pity that the real GMN had soooo little part and contribution. Maybe they do need a YAB2, I want to see life-after-confession for TK and GMN!!!

Ok, I will do a more proper review later after I wake...if I manage to fall asleep that is..

No comments: