Thursday, November 5, 2009

Review: You are beautiful Episode 9

Afterthoughts

Episode 9 is good but it is not earth shatteringly since it is more of a built up premise to episode 10. Oh god, I cannot wait to watch tonight's episode!!! Seems like Minam is going to reveal her true gender from the trailer preview!!!

T.K is funny with his expressions as usual, especially when he has that "expecting" face during those moments with M.N. I esp love MN's expression when she was caught "red handed" by TK with the coffee and after TK snide "compliments" about how she has "improve" leaps and bounds with the sweet talk and flattering and "bribery". P.S.H aka G.M.N looked sooo cute there looking sheepish!!! (so muuuuuuuch better than the annoying puffy cheeks of Jandi when she try to look clueless or wronged in BOF. )

OMG! I cannot believe TK went through all the effort just to stitch that pig nose! He is soo sweet! To think he as upset at MN for not wanting to search for the lost hair clip and finally indirectly learning the truth of MN state of mind from Shinwoo during the trip back. For MN, TK will almost do eveything for her! If I am M.N seeing that "present" first thing I open my eyes, I will be kicking and screamin like a mad person (silently) too!!!

I hope TK mum is not actually MN mum! The trailer seemed to make it so that there is a twist somewhere where she is actually MN mum and stepmum to TK? Is that why she knows next to nothing about TK at all? The mystery waiting to unravel...

The scene where TK "confronted" MN about which color she likes....he looks so sexy there. *Droool* No wonder fake fairy is soo jealous!! Obviously TK is not really upset about "losing" but rather that he is not number 1 in MN's heart... and that is unconsious jealousy too I suppose.

Jeremy's hair look bizzare with that mushroom thinggie when he is at home. Not a good look. I really dont like MN's aunt. She is kinda an eyesore to me and unnecessary. Hope they will cut her out soon or somehow. I had to fastforward all the bits she is in since she hasnt really contributed much except annoying me with her antics in the drama.

Hasnt MN's twin brother call back at all to find out how things are progressing? How will he feel when he return where his sister is "taking" his place and reaping rewards. Can Mn really reveal herself before he comes back? Oh no!

Ok that's all for now. Nothing much to "report" for this episode.
Tonight is seemingly going to be a blast!

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

Hi there,

I enjoy reading your reviews/summaries a lot. I've been lurking around your site since Mei-Chans summaries beginning, but it's actually the first time I'm commenting. I don't think Mo Hwa Ran is the mother of the twins, she just doesn't know anything about Tae Kyung because she never cared for him in the first place. She abandoned him after having given birth to him because she lost the love of the songwriter because of Tae Kyung.
Keep up the good work as I really, really like reading your stuff!!!

Tvadddict said...

Hey Kerstin,

Thanks for making your first comment and also the encouraging compliments! I really appreciate it!!!:p (Guess there are more lurking readers for my blog than I thought) *chuckles*

Thanks to u too that i noticed what I missed out in my original post (that's what happen when I dont reread and check...).

I had meant to say the trailer seem to add a twist that she is the twins mother. But u are right, she cannot be. It will be too far fetch to think. Still it is so cruel for her to be so selfish to abandon him...thanks to MN cheering, TK has a much better birthday!!! hip hip horray!

Since TK is older than MN. TK's mum wont have lost "her love" if she had been MN's mum. Too illogical I guess.

Ok time to bed..before I feel the urge to rewatch the whole epi again!:)