Sunday, November 28, 2010

I canx get enuff!!!

I really really shouldnt be watching Tv when I have a test on wed morn but I cannot tear myself away from my laptop...i am soo greedy for more of Ra Im  and Joo Woo! I found this cartoon before and it was so cute so I had to share:)


The first 10mins of episode 5 has already put me through a cycle of sadness, longing, and laughter! The part where Ra Im and Oska deliberately doing the admiration thingie and set JW gluping in disbelief is soooo farnee! When Hyun Bin couldnt help but mock and mimicked Ra Im with the cutesy "oOooppa" thingie he sooooo totally cracked me up , I couldnt stop laughing! JW is sooo like a little boy protesting about the "unfairness" and injustice towards him and Ra Im just keep baiting him! haa haaa

Ok...i just wanted to write this so that I can get it off my chest or I will gooo mad. Hyun Bin is soooo cute here! Even cuter than when he was sam shi in KSS. Now i have to motivate myself to study for 2 hours and treat myself to another hr of Tv. I think I will  not be sleeping early tonite..

No comments: