Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Toying with the idea...

Am toying with the idea of summarising the K-drama [Secret Garden] but wasnt sure if its considered ëthical since I didnt actually do the actual translation since I do not understand Korean. But I lurrrrrve this series so much (up to epi 4) and its so funny I felt like blogging about it, even though I dun have a lot of spare time on hand at the moment esp now that my pri PC has officially crashed and beeped its final death to me this morning...yet yet yet...all i can think about this morning was the last few scenes of Hyeon Biiiiiiiiiiin which I watched last nite. Ooooo...this is baaaaaaddddd.....*starry eyes ,glazed look*

I figured if I just do a plot summary, its not exactly infringing someone's hardwork right since I didnt exactly steal the work but made references? Any thoughts? Hmmmm...

For some reason I couldnt find the raw last ep of Hotaru 2 so I couldnt summarise. Zhong Wu Yan is seriously dragging it out and I am losing steam on that as well....I am begining to suspect its either the series isnt going that great or that I suffer from short attention span....*chuckles*

No comments: