Friday, September 24, 2010

Another note from me..

I was mulling about the best way to share my Scandinavia trip.

I'm a purist at heart (most of time at least) so I figure I really shouldnt swamp this site with my travel pixs...distracting the true purpose of this blog.

So instead, I had decided to branch out to another blog, that will solely be my "online photo album" instead. For for those who are interested, bookmark this site http://seen-thru-my-eyes.blogspot.com/, and I will slowly (super duper slowly) load my Scandinavia pictures up there.

It's gonna be another one of those harebrained ambitious project that I have been procrastinating...to have my own photos site. I just never found the time to do it. Hope this new addition will be as warmly received as this current drama site:) As usual, will be great to knowwhat you think of it:)

No comments: