Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ok people...I am going to start on Sungkyunkwan Scandal soon, primarily since its so highly rated by your girls, and also coz it has one of my cute celeb Song Jung-ki in it. Since I lost access to KBS, I havent been able to see him in the Music Bank program anymore...

Will try to catch up asap and tell u girls what do I think. So much to watch and write...i havent even started on Hotaru! I feel a little faint from all the missing recaps I want to write up...At least my Jap tutor should be "proud" of me at my diligence to catch up on my Jap summaries... :P Hopefully she will cut me some slack for my test on wed...*mischievous grin*

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

Take your time with catching up on all series...I have to admit after watching playful kiss, gumiho, wu yen & sungkyunkwan scandal I kinda forgot that there was Hotaru no Hikari 2 waiting for me...I only watched the finale recently but not the episodes which led to that....
Sungkyunkwan is a gem, it is really, really good.

Tvaddict said...

Wah! Even you like S.Scandal! Must be really good to have so many fans oput there! I have only seen 10mins of it...aggghhhh so much to catch up! I know wat u mean abt "forgetting HH2" with all the shows going on....At least Gf is Gumiho has ended...gives me a fighting chance! haaa