Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rambling of the wandering mind

I just wanted to watch something different for a change...so I ended up rewatching "Band of Brothers" over again! This is seriously the best war theme production I have ever watched and can never get sick of it (with Black Hawk Down ranking number 2 spot). I think its way better than "the Pacific" in terms of script and character development. Maybe its only because I really like Major Richard Winter played by Damian Lewis - one of my fav actor.

Then I moved on to reading some manga. Just started on this Korean series  "My bf is a vampire". It's only at chap 12. No idea how it will pan out yet. It has good premise but it doesnt have beautiful artwork as the Japanese counterpart. It's a little kiddish but I was a little intrigued by the concept of "gender" changing vampire ability. It's not exactly addictive but its not bad for a light read for a change.

Reread another book I have had. The slick, witty humor adminstered with a deadpan delivery never fails to entertain. Titled "When you are engulfed by flames" by David Sedaris. Give it a go if you are looking for a light honest funny read.

I should be sorting out the scandi pixs but I got tired after day 1 of pixs...think I took too much. haa haa. Need to filter out the repeats and choose the nicest to upload. Dear lord..this will take a while

No comments: