Friday, September 17, 2010

Home after a long trip from Scandinavia

It seems like forever but ladies, I am back!!! Though not exactly in a good shape with the sore throat, runny nose and indigestion.

Was feeling perfectly fine until the 3 hour wait in the BA lounge...must be the free wine and chips that did me in.... sufferrring... feeling pretty wooozy rite now but I just thot of popping a I am home note before I sleep *shamelessly waiting for the warm welcome,,,heh heh*

Losing track of all the drama but I will catch up soon. Hope my bandwidth can catch up with me. LOL.

PS: thanks for constantly chattin on the blog and so I dont feel so lonely out there :) Its good to have something to look forward to..though it may sound a little pathetic to some when I say I am dying to get back to my blog :P Heee

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're back!! I love your entries! \^_^/ Yay!

elisa said...

I second....Yay!!! can't wait for you to watch PK and hear your thoughts. Fangirl-wise, especially involving the leader (as they say...I miss SS501) I am not objective, so I prefer to hear others nitty gritty pickings of dramas. KHJ has improved, however you can still see some hesitations in his expressions. have to commend the director he gets something out of this semi-novice actor (hehehehe...okay, at least he is trying). but of course, what he lacks in his thespian skills he compensates with that "to die for" SMILE. to quote alyne...SQUEaaaaaaaL!!!

SScandal is another one you should see. but of course, get off that jet lag...then zoom away. waiting eagerly to read your thoughts...and SQUEAAAAAAALS! and our droolings...hahahahaha!

-kirah- said...

Okaeri TvAddict!!! hahahha...Cant wait to read your recap again!!!Yay!!!!

Tvadddict said...

back from being a sleeping zombie and heh heh...thanks for the warm welcome:) That's a booast to my recovery:)

and yes elisa, i fully intend to soak in every full min of my goregous KHJ once my health recovers. I shall save him for the last since its no good to try to open my tired eyes while he smile away...*is that smile for real!!!?! too captivating to be mere mortal!!!* LOL

Alrite..i still have tonnes of laundry to put aay first before I can vegetate before my PC. Be back soon!

Kerstin said...

welcome back!!! Hope you're all better know. Have fun with catching up on all dramas. Playful kiss, Gumiho, Wu Yen & Sungkyunkwan Scandal, are all pretty addictive...at least for me. ^^
By the way I somehow thought that you already were on that scandinavian trip...that's why I was so astounded the last time I made a comment on your site...took me some time to realise my mistake....lol

Tvadddict said...

Thanks Kerstin!! I know there are alot of drama to watch out there isntit! I need to prioritise based on Must watch and want to watch now:)

Hee hee I must have confused you when I headed off to Australia before my Scandinavia trip"_ No worries, I am back and back into the race to cover as many dramas with you girls!