Monday, February 2, 2009

Back from Niseko!

After over a week of paradise in Niseko... I am back!!!!! I know this is not drama related but i couldnt help sharing a little of the trip :) Yes I had a good time that's why (^-^)


The first few days there, the whole place was blanketed in snow.... I absolutely adore it. I love how I wake up to the pure whiteness and the mountains beckon me to head for its slopes! We had a few days of clear sunny day and hence a wonderful view of Mt. Yotei which was comparable to Mt. Fuji in Tokyo.



We had a few nights of night ski too which ends about 9pm. It was romantically beautiful going down the slopes, and the peace and tranquility surrounding us. More pictures.


It's nice to be back though I am missing Japan tremendously... Apart from ski and food, of course I miss watching my dramas on TV proper... It was so nice to be able to watch Akai, Triangle and Mei Chan butler on those nights after my ski and onsen..... heavenly....

For those who are missing out, I will try my best to do the summaries starting with Akai Ito of course! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okaeri..
Glad that you enjoy your trip.
Nice Pics!!!

Nomad said...

Thanks for the welcome back and compliments on the pixs! :)

Anonymous said...

your vacation trip looks so nice...perfect for the winter getaway...thanks for sharing your photos!