Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Boys Before Flowers Ep 12

Woke up especially early today, just to catch the latest episode 12 of Boys Before Flowers!!!!



This episode is much much better than the last, definitely! We get to see some butt kicking! Yeah! On the other hand, I like those tender moments where Rui showed his concern but taking care not to spill his heart out.... which is why making him the most vulnerable character of them all. A guy making u pancakes with no strings attached? Dashing u to catch ur bf before he fly. Hugging u when u sob your heart out with no strings attached?Where on earth does such an unconditional loving guy exists?!!! Sigh.

Enough of my babbling... here is Episode 12 video

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7


I thought this picture is so cute because he is wearing Jan Di's pink bunny gloves! haaa haa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh.. I love Ji hoo's affection toward jandi, so sweet ^^ In real life, I tend to fall in love with guys like him XD

Anonymous said...

me too! me too! I am so besotted with Ji Hoo now!! He is so sweet!