Tuesday, February 24, 2009

J-Music: Kiina OST - 「Change the World」


Those following "Kiina" drama will not be unfamiliar with this theme song 「Change the World」 by MiChi.

While the storyline in each episode are all pretty predictable (some are similar to Galileo's) or easy to guess, yet I really like the lead character! She is so cute, compassionate, not to mention totally intelligent! Yeah! My kind of heroine! Her ex-bf is also so adorable! The two of them together always makes me laugh.

For those who like this catchy tune, here it is! [download]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this show, especially her love for sweets.

This actress was also very good in the historical drama Ooku.

Anonymous said...

Oh really?! I havent watched Ooku at all! Thanks for the tip.. I'm going to check it out!