Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Boys before Flowers Ep 16

Boys Before Flower Episode 16 (RAW) is now up. It is still being subbed at point of blogging but should be completed by tomorrow I presume. I'm going to wait till tomorrow to watch it but those who can't wait, here it is. (The raw video link is the same as the sub).

Afterthoughts

Ok this episode is pretty likeable. I thought GJP is quite funny here, esp the way he keep calling his fiancee monkey. I was chuckling when he was following Jandi on the spying mission. He's like abig kid being told to tag along. Quite funny there!

As for JH...poor thing. I felt abit sorry for him at the grave when he said no one he likes had stayed with him...However what I didnt get was if his grandfather is the EX PRESIDENT, how can NO ONE recognise him??? Especially when he is just a recent ex president and not like generations away right? I found that bit a little unaccountable.

Also, can someone remind me WHY GJP has to give up Jandi? I rem he had promised his dad as a kid to look after the company Shinhwa, but what has that got to do with him continuing to date JanDi on the side as he took over running the business? If GJP mum is worried about the company stocks and need GJP as the sucessor to install investor's confidence, wouldnt GJP then have an upper hand against his mum since SHE NEEDS HIM more than the other way round? So why then does he have to cower to his mum meaningles threats about the company collapsing? Can't he use the company as a bargaining chip to get his mum to agree to his relationship with Jandi? I found that alittle strange.

Incidentally, I thought GJP fiancee looks more compatible with him in this Korean version...ha! I really like her character! All bubbly and straightforward, and game for everything. Cool Chick!



No comments: