Sunday, February 8, 2009

We Got Married: Lettuce Couple


I had nothing to do today and I rewatched all the episodes for the Korean show "We got married". I still laughed so much despite having seen it already.

I really like the episode where they had their 100days wedding shot, and HJ was joking about "i need to pay this in 136 instalments" and calling the suit a penguin suit. It was so funny seeing him so tense in front of his seniors and how respectful he is towards them, gluping water...

Then there is the day they were out helping the 90yrold granny, and his absolute fear of dragonfly. I was laughing sooooo hard at his expression!!! I like the part where he was so happily fishing too!! The best part was when he lost his bet after dinner, and he had to do a "cute" act for Huin and he ran away in embarrassment after that (ep 26). Then his secret birthday "surprise" for HB was sooo sweet!

There are sooo many funny moments, in which his expression is so genuinely cute. I like it best when he always "challenges" his "wife".

As the previous link's episode didnt have some videos, I dug around and found those "missing episodes that is sub in English." Enjoy!

Episode 25
Ep 25-1
Ep 25-2
Ep 25 -3
Ep 25 -4

Episode 26
Ep26 - 1
Ep 26- 2 (one of my Fav scene!! HJ's "dare" performance was so funny!! )
Ep 26 -3 (his surprise...so sweet!!!!)

For other episodes, apart from my link info in my previous post, here is alternative link in case there are some missing ones.
Humour me. Tell me which are your favourite scenes ok?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too....^^
I watched their episodes over and over. Fall in love with them. They might be not as romantic as the other other couple, but they have their own way to be romantic with their awkwardness.
I like when they are dancing together, their techtonic dance is very cool..and their 'nobody dance' really funny.
Really can't judge hyun joong from his appearance, he might looks cool, but he's funny actually. His random remarks, and unpredictable actions. I like hwang bo too, She gonna make a great wife someday.

Nomad said...

haa haaa! Glad to have company! at least i dont feel alone (^o^)

I agree with u. They are romantic in their own ways! I thought HJ was quite romantic when he played the song Falling slowly as a belated birthday surprise to HB, and the folded 995 cranes (to complete the 1000 cranes he had promised her at the start when they first met!) I think HJ show his concern in a very different way, like how he would hold HB's wedding gown train when she was helping to adjust his top. The photographer said most guys would have let it go. And then he carefully held and pass the hair pin for HB as she adjust her gown. So thoughtful!! He always tried to make her laugh which I think speaks volume about actions better than words!

I love their dance too!!! esp when he play the guitar! At one point, I thought he danced better than HB! haaaa haaa. Rem the night at their house wheile they matchmake the wondergirls with the SS501 boys? the 2 of them danced so well too!!

Yeah his random remarkd and unpredicted jokes are sooo funny!

I agree! Hb will make a good wife! While she isnt classic beauty, she is quite good looking dolled up! Plus she can cook almost everything and i think kid groom really appreciate that!