Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Highly recommended Korean Tv: We Got Married (Lettuce Couple)


For those who have not caught on, this is one Korean series I strongly recommend to watch this.
I usually dislike TV reality production but this one is really funny and hilarious that I couldnt stop watching. My fav is the "Lettuce Couple" featuring Kim Hyun Joong, and Hwan Bo. In fact it was watching this that made me aware of him starring in the current Flowers before Boys drama as Rui.

There are suppose to be 4 couples but I only am watching the "lettuce couple". If you see HJ in here, u will discover that very joking, serious and attentive side of him. Since he is an artist, not sure how much of it is real and how much is make believe for TV audience, but so long it tickles me to death, I dont really care. His poker face and 4D jokes are really unexpected but makes double over laughing.

Those who followed through from episode 9 -38 will notice how much weight he is losing from his packed schedule.
One thing is for sure. It is almost a sin for him to look cuter and adorable than a girl with his hair pinned up! His smile is honestly captivating.

Enough said. Here is a link I found that had consolidate all the episodes that I liked and more info about the series. Do note that the videos are rapidly being taken down by request of MBC America. So watch it quick for your daily dose of laughters before they are all gone. U wont regret it!
(ps: I found the Episode 25 eng sub here)

No comments: