Sunday, April 19, 2009

Atashinchi no Danshi Episode 01

The English subbed version (watch) is out so I dont have to spend time on the summary anymore.

This is one of the few lighthearted "fun" show this season. Compared to Smile which is presumbly going to be life drama, and Boss more of a detective crime show, Atashinchi will probably be one of those that doesnt require much investment of thoughts.

Just finished epsiode one and it's alright. Predictably, alot of interesting scene is going to unravel as the drama progress as to how Chisato san is going to win the guys over. Incidentally on this point, I didnt see the 6 guys as "Ikeman" (pretty boys). Minus the little boy which I exclude, the rest of them aint up to scratch by my book, except maybe the artist guy. Especially the 2ndson Takeru, I was thinking he looked too old to be playing such an teenage idolised drama. Age aside, he isnt even good looking!!! Wonder what the casting people had in mind when they choose the lead. Then again, I suppose we cannot have ALL good looking guys or else who will end up as Chisato love interest, if the story plot planned to have one...

Anycase, the first episode deals with all the character introduction and Chisato apparent determination to follow through her late "husband"' Shinzo wish of having the whole family dining together. I wonder if he had a plan way way before since Shinzo appear to know Chisato's daikon friend.

Ok, enough of my blabbling. We shall see the outcome of next episode 2.

No comments: