Wednesday, April 15, 2009

K-Music: Various artists (BBF/ KHJ/ Jihoon)

The new one I had picked up along the way is the track sung by Jihoon in Naked Kitchen, the french song he was serenading the lead actress....It's a short track but maybe it's his smile or something, the tune kept playing in my head. Imeem has some problems today and doesnt allow me to upload new tracks into my playlist, kinda piss me alittle but oh well. Considering the massive load they have, I can understand...I suppose...

As for the rest....I thought I had already shared out these songs but apparently I must have been dreaming.... heh heh..

Well, these are mostly BBF OST 2 tracks except for one which is another KHJ's single "Happiness is..." I use to think I like BBF OST track 5 best but over time, track 8 by [Brand new day] really grow on me and became my current repeat fav on my ipod. I still like track 5 but ranking third place now.

Enough of my babbling..need to hurry load this and get back to my Akai ito book before i fall asleep. Too many late nights already!

Note from me [16 Apr 09]

Someone ratted on me after I post this, so I am forced to remove the songs below from download. Oh well. Sorry folks. U have to leave a comment if u want these.

More BBF OST 2 songs

Brand New Day_Track 8:

Howl_Track 7:

Track 9:

Kim Hyun Joong

KHJ_Happiness is




Naked Kitchen OST (Ji Hoon)


The only thing I know is love

6 comments:

Hikari said...

And the french lyrics for Naked Kitchen are :
"Dès lors que vous êtes près de moi
Je m'évanouis dans vos regards
Hier, la gorge nouée
Aujourd'hui grâce à vous
Demain je sais viendra la joie

Sans grâce et sans masque, non non
Seule la tendresse pouvait m'épancher le coeur

Et donner à l'oubli tous ces moments vécus
Car depuis vous je me sens impuissabt
En votre absence
Je ne connais que l'amour. "
(He says the last line in korean to be precise if i remember correctly)

Because without it it's almost impossible to understand (and I'm french... and so happy he is singing in french :)

TvADddict said...

Dear Hikari

THANKS!!!
This contribution is really useful to many I am sure because it is indeed to understand what Johoon was saying at most times:P

By any chance would anyone be able to "translate" or summarise what the song means? *blink blink* :P

Many native french speakers or fluent in it commented his accent sounded terrible! Then again if I have a cute guy singing to me in public so sweetly, I dont care what martian language he is speaking man! haaaaa

Hikari said...

to translate into english...i guess it won't be too hard lol:

"As soon as you are near me
I faint in your gaze
yesterday, having a lump in one's throat
Today thanks to you
Tomorrow I know joy will come.

Without grace and mask, no no
only tenderness could pour out my heart

And give to the oblivion all this lived moments
Because since you I'm feeling lost
Without you
I only know love"

In fact it was harder than thought (poetry is not so easy to translate lol). Anyway, I hope you will understand.
If you find any other French touch don't hesitate to post them, it'll make me happy... a korean(or japanese) speaking french, it's just so funny (and i'll translate it if you want)

TvADddict said...

OM!!!! Thanks Hikari! U are a GEM!
Shall count on your support for any "french" related parts then..
except...how do i reach u! Ha! msg board I suppose? *grin* (-v*)

Anonymous said...

Hi... I'm translating this song in Italian... In Franch it say "vous" in English there's no distinction... But Italian is like French... the "Vous" used it's for the first person? Whith the respect or it a plural? I think the fist but it's better to ask XD

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

and... a little help... I think he say:

"Aujourd'hui grâce à vous, toi
je suis bien dans la joie"

It's possible? I think he canged the words... here the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYrwbBt02Kk