Sunday, April 12, 2009

Monsters vs Alien Movie


What can I say? The 3D movie is brillant and had me chuckling quite a bit. There were moments of dull moments for me but hey, the movie left a good feel for me when it ended. Throughout the whole screening, me and the french guy next to me were belting out the loudest laughs.

Initally I didnt hold much expectations but am glad to be proven otherwise. The only down side is that I 'm never one for 3D effects and it often leaves my head spinning a little but it's just me. Seth as the one eye blob is hilarious!!!! I love his character here esp the end when he waved the green jello smugly at the guy! And the part where the groom's mum went "THhhhhuuuuuumb!!!", I was guffawing quite a bit! Funny! Witherspoon did an excellent job in the voice over I thought. She had the right touch and gauge for the emotions. I bet her kids would love the flick esp with mum playing a part "in" it.

If u havent caught Monsters vs Alien, it's really a great fun movie. I think the jokes were more adult based but the flick itself is definitely a good fun show for the kids. A good way to spend some time indoor. Definitely a "A- " movie for me.

1 comment:

Cincan said...

Have watched it too ^^, though not the 3d version.
BOB is my fav character in this movie.