Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New season of J-Dorama!

Ok people! Get Set! Ready?!

This week is the start of the new Japanese drama season. Time to grab your couch space!! Below are the 3 key drama that I will prob be following and reviewing (if they prove any good).

I simply cannot wait for Boss!!!!!!! Even the site looks so tantalising already... It is my number one hot fav for now!

At this stage, I am not sure about how 「Atashinchi」will be like. There isnt much cute guys to oogle really and if I have to spend 30min of my time before the TV....this drama will have to be really good to maintain my attention.

As for Smile...well the key draw is Jun no doubt. Need I say more? He is not really good looking by my book but somehow he has this comic appeal as seen in F4 and Bambino that makes me laugh. Hopefully it will continue on in Smile!

(Just realised, with all these new shows in the pipeline...i still have so much backlog review on shows I had seen already but couldnt find time to blog yet! Let me see... Mei chan last epi(J), Galileo Special X movie (J), Antique 2008 movie (K). Arrrggghhh! So much to write...should I abandon them? Hmmm...shall see.... )

1. アタシんちの男子 (aka Atashinchi no Danshi )
Air time: Tuesday 21:00




2. Boss
Air time: Thursday 22:00



3. Smile
Air time: Friday 22:00

No comments: