Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Off to Taipei

I know I have been "missing in action" for a while... just been really busy to find time to blog. Mum's here to visit for a while, went to watch Hong Kong Sevens over the weekend. The games were ok, it was more like seeing everyone else all dressed up in funny costumes though I think there are lesser "weirdos" this year. The whole week was all rain so it wasnt much fun. My friend dropped by HK as well and so we headed to central Lan Kwai Fong and the place is jammed pack with expats!!! Luckily we found manage to find a quiet spot.

Now, am preparing for my short trip to Taipei tomorrow. Utterly exhausted... dont think I have had any good rest since my return from Osaka. Havent found time to sort through my pictures yet! Arrrrgggghhhh!!

Well the good thing is that alot of the Japanese drama that I am keen to watch isnt due till mid April. I am so looking forward to airing of Boss drama - Jun pei!!!! Yeah!!!! Other than that, I havent snooped around to find out what else is worth my time. Any one any leads, let me know yah!

Meanwhile, I 'll be off to more eating and shopping in Taipei...Night market and Onsen here I come!!! So until next week, J'aa mata ne!

1 comment:

Cincan said...

Gonna miss U dear, and envy U too at the same time, LOL