Thursday, July 8, 2010

Idle Rambling

Now that I am officially "jobless" now, been spending time catching up on drama and reading. Discover James Rollins is quite a good author. I picked up one of his books couple years before and has been an ardent fan. So I finished his latest book "Doomsday Key" (of the sigma series)in one night because I am the sort of impatient reader. Another new one to cover Altar of Eden (independent adventure)


Also picked up Twelve Kingdom Vol 4 from Kino during my Singapore trip. Very strange that they dont bring it into Hong Kong for this novel. For those who aint sure about the series and have not seen the anime version, you can read a very good online free translation for the first 4 novels (even better than the published tokyopop series). I will prob start on another online free version of Demon Child by the same author. Another sleepless night... My eyes are buldging from fatigue after 2 nights of self inflicted torture.



In other free moment, decided to be a home squatter and revise my Japanese. It's simply too hot out there now to do any window shopping with the steam coming off the concrete ground. Someone said it's almost 40degrees out on the road.


After months of neglect, I am starting to forget things, esp my vocab.... I seriously need to brush it up again big time. Yet with my tired eyes, my brain refused to concentrate...another project abandoned for the time being...


Maybe I should just go watch more drama and vegetate further...with some ice popsicles in close range...heh

No comments: