Thursday, July 29, 2010

Planning a trip to Copenhagen and Oslo-Fjords for early Sept!

Now that Coffee House has ended, that will leave me more time to plan my upcoming trip!

I have decided to embark on a far away trip to Copehagen and Oslo! I want to see the quaint colourful fairytale like houses in Copenhagen but I heard the little mermaid statue is in shanghai expo now. I heard there are beautiful scenery in Oslo! I plan to drive to Oslo but I have no information as to how tough it will be.

Getting really excited. Since I noticed there are readers from scandinavia region, or if you have been there before, I really hope someone can leave comments for me to tell me what are the must see and not to be missed! It will be useful and this little blogger here will be truly grateful! Plus any tips for renting car, and drive route to Olso will be great! I havent done any road trip for decades so this is hoping to be fun!

Alot of homework and research now.

No comments: