Sunday, July 4, 2010

K-Music: Coffee House Track- I want to know Goodbye

Just caught up to episode 10 of Coffee House and there are several moments that got me laughing out loud.

Comparing to Moon lovers, this is way better with some of the occasional light hearted laughs. Still waiting to see where this drama is going. If you have the time for some ligh laughs, its worth spending a little time on it. Good thing about internet, you can fast fwd some of the more inane moments involving the obnoxious senior who came back to woo his exlove...

I like the lead actor who is the famed writer. He doesnt come across handsome but his weird character somehow made him kinda appealing. I must be crazy because at times I think he is rather cute..... *hold my breathe* Okie I confess...I love bookie looking guys more than the sauve hulky dory types...

I love those evil moments when he bullies his poor clueless and naive inexperienced secretary. The things he made her do...Haaa haa haaa. The helium gas part really got me laughing nonstop! As for the lead actress being the publisher and coffee chain owner, she is rather pretty and likable too. Definitely good chemistry there.

When I first got started on this, I was sitting on the fence and rather skeptical about how the plot will develop and the portrayal of the characters. The starting epi didnt do it for me as I thought the little girl was kinda too silly but to give it credits, the eps definitely got more interesting and worth my time. I wont say its 100% absorbing but I do look forward to it when I have nothing else on hand. I just hope it wont stray off the wrong path like Cinderella sister!

Plot aside, the drama had a few good tracks. Namely, my favourite lies with the ballad track by Hwang Ji Hyun - I want to know Goodbye. (dwnload) Check it out if you have the time.



the other track which is fast becoming my fav is this. (dwnload)



A little belated but for those interested in story plot

Coffee House Story plot (from dramawiki)
Lee Jin Soo made it big after writing several thriller novels and stabilshed himself as a talented novelist.He works for Seo Eun Young and has a long time friendship with her. She is the owner of the biggest publishing company in Korea. Lee Jin Soo has lots of fans, specially female ones, and he seems to be the perfect match for any woman, but what no one knows is that in fact he is a bit weird and sacarstic and has lots of strange habits combined with his perfectionist to the extreme behavior and holds a dark secret... Who has to cope with him and his habits is his secretary, Kang Seong Yeon who begged him for this job to become a pro insted of the below average girl that she really is. On top of that there is also the return of Han Ji Won, Seo Eun Young ex-fiance, who she despises, Han Ji Won is trying to get Seo Eun Young back, but she has her eyes set to Lee Jin Soo

No comments: