Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Boys Before Flowers Episode 17





The episode is not completed in English subbing at point of writing this post. However it should be ready in couple of hours I think.

PS: See how tired KHJ's eyes are in this shot..it's almost bloodshot....i can imagine how overwork the cast is...

Episode 17 Video
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Afterthoughts

Not a very interesting nor exciting episode.

As usual, Jandi is a clumsy person overly relying on Jihoon. Luckily there is JunPyo's fiancee here to make the episode lively and takes attention from Jandi. I roll my eyes with Jandi's perpetual banana hands which let slip of the pendant. It's like "What's new? She is either always hungry or fumbling clumsy.." What's more, She can even lose the pendant again on the floor without even any thoughts of it after being saved by JP. Sigh...too lazy to waste another min on her.

I like the scene when Jihoon held a sleeping JD's hand and kissed it. Soooo romantic and heartbreaking...it's a picture with a thousand words and emotions. I also like how he immediately hugged Jandi to shield her from the kissing scene of GJP and the girl. I pity him really. He cannot even move forward with his feelings or kill it. Fate is cruel to him man....... As for the new hairstyle, I still cannot get use to it. I think its too round for him. It's like he is wearing a coconut husk or something...they need to layer it to reduce the top volume i think.



As the eps progress, I really have to hand it to the person playing GJP's mum. The actress portray that bitchy role sooo damn well!!!! I can almost believe her witchiness !!!











No comments: