Thursday, March 26, 2009

Zettai Kareshi Sp brief Summary

For those wanting to watch Zettai Kareshi SP, it seems Mysoju will be hosting the subbed video once it is out. (Link: http://www.mysoju.com/zettai-kareshi-sp/)

I havent found the raw video yet. Once I have any lead, will update here. However below is spoiler brief summary. Please dont read on if you do NOT want to know roughly what happen and the ending....

I heard from my friends in Japan that it is not a recap but seems like an independent episode about 3 years later. However....if you are rooting for Night and Riko, Hmmmm....not gonna happen....

The scene starts with Night running carrying Sou's father on his back, rushing to the hospital. There is a new pair of people (Dr Kamiya) monitoring Night who injured his foot along the way. At the start, it seems as if Night couldnt recognise Riko until he fell from the roof and she fell along with him while trying to grab him. Then his memories came flooding back and saved her once again but he got taken away back by Dr Kamiya to office. Apparently Dr Kamiya has a side story involving her and her bf, who seemed to be become another robot (with his face) in this special episode. 10 years ago Dr Kamiya's bf had died in a car accident ... now a western organisation full of robots army is sent after her but attempt was foiled. However, it seemed the bf robot still "died" in the end.

On the other hand, Night had initially reaffirmed his affection and desire to protect Riko once again.However along the course of helping the other couple, and witnessing the "death" of the other robot, Night came to a new realisation. That as a robot, he can never truly give "normality" to Riko of a proper family. Riko also seem to realise that while she love Night, she cannot be with him as he is a robot. In the end, Night made his own painful decision and said goodbye to Riko.....

At the final scene, Sou was washing the floor of his new dessert place ( seem like he took over his grandfather's place), Riko slowly walked to him. Sou smiled and said "Okaeri" and the story ends with Riko replying "I'm back".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eventho i like hiro but i like riko-night pairing much more :( boo yoo logic ending, haha. thanks fr the summary! now i know that i dont hve to spare my time watch the sp once it is subbed soon bcs its not hppy ending fr my fave pairing, sobb

Anonymous said...

yeah well hiro's actor is one of my favorites, so I had to see the sp... but thanks for the summary =) and i LOVE the songs, so i just stay on this site often now for music^^

Gerlie said...

Night definitely is the absolute boyfriend. Even though he's a robot, he has the capacity to love unconditionally (more human than other people). If I'm Riko, I will never get over him. But it's sad for Night too because when Riko dies, he will be forever miserable living alone and loving Riko forever. (I'm crying again) Not the typical ending but Zettai Kareshi is a good movie! My eyes will be swollen for a week!

Nicurrr said...

I seldom root for the second lead and Zettai Kareshi is one of the few. I love Soshi and Riiko's pairing that's why I wanted to watch the special. I wanted to see if they'll still end up together since it was left an open ending. But then again, it was left to another open ending.

The drama is about the Absolute Boyfriend so no matter what I do, it will always focus on the Absolute Boyfriend and not on Soshi. Too bad for me.

But it was still a good watch. :) Thanks for the summary. I love spoilers.