Sunday, March 1, 2009

Message from birthday girl & Akai Ito Ep 11

Isnt it exciting and I suppose most of the fans are anticipating Akai Ito Episode 11. So am i!!

Since it's my birthday too apart from Mei's and Nishino's (Yes!! It's my birthday!), I wont be sticking by my desk. I will blog about the summary after I have my fun hee heee. So check back again for the summary maybe tomorrow night instead ok?

Meanwhile, I'm going to go enjoy my birthday now:)


Ciao!

AKAI ITO Episode 11 [Detailed Summary is up! Read here]

pS: I manage to find a working link before I head out, so for those who wants to watch the raw. Here is the video for Akai ito episode 11.

Quick Synopsis :
The last episode is pretty touching when Nishino's mum finally have a chance to have apologise and a chat to Mei..I almost teared. Mei is just so sweet. It's a happy ending and Nishino finally told Mami his true feelings but she said she is fine. Nishino ran after Mei and hugged her to confess he has always always liked her...Natsu and Yuri decided to keep the baby and they got married later showing a family of 3 with a happy girl. Mami later worked at a florist shop, Mia worked to be hair stylist assistant. Sara went on to uni. Nishino and Mei ended up as happy couple in the end.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank u for uploading the highlight and the link. Anyway, happy birthday. Wish u have nice birthday party :p

U're rite, this final is so touching. I enjoyed myself watching this drama. It's a nice drama, even for some part, I think it should be longer to give more emotional tremble :D
However,the storyline is so beautiful since it's not merely about the love between man and woman. But it's also about friendship, family's love and pure heart. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dear ^^
May you have a wonderful day, not just for today but also forever.
God Bless U

Best Wishes

Cincan

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!!
Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Thank you people!!! So sweet of you folks for your greetings! I had a great day and my waist has prob grown an inch from non stop eating:) Heee heeee.. time to get "back to work" on the summary soon:) *chuckles*

ken said...

1st march same as mine