Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Boys Before Flowers Episode 22


More boys over flowers episode... I havent watched it...so no ranting yet.

Episode 22
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
PS: Anyone else noticed that they are milking Jihoo aka KJH's look in We got married series?
Like the penguin married suit scene, and the one below where he wears the hat.... Rather than sticking to the drama plot development, the director is really trying their best to suck in audience using KHJ fans..how sad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I no longer watch this (it hurts my head and raises my blood pressure), I really enjoy coming here and reading your entries on it. The pictures are gorgeous. The clothes in the drama are just so awesome (well everyone besides Jandi).

Anonymous said...

Haa haa I know what u mean! U know I was watching/ listening to a radio interview by KHJ aka Jihoo, and the actor said he himself cannot stand a woman like Jandi, who go to and fro between 2 man! Even the Korean radio DJ herself confess she doesnt like the character Jandi. I was laughing so hard! Even the actor himself doesnt approve of such a moron! Makes my day esp when it comes from my prince Jihoo! haaa