Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mei chan no Shitsuji Episode 10 Review!

I want to kick myself so hard...I missed the MOST important scene of the duel in Mei chan no butler last episode coz I cam back late. Missed the first 20mins! Arrrrrrhhh. By the time I ran back and turn on the TV, I only managed to catch Mei chan and Shiori making peace, with Mei crying and hugging Shiroi, with Shinobu kneeling on the floor.

For those who are dying to know abit of what happened in the last episode!
Btw I love the ending!!!! I am not going to do detail summary tonight but basically...

Kento accepted to go to London to further his study as shitsuji. Mei and Rihito was shock to hear from Natsumi that Kento was leaving for overseas and so went back to confront Kento why she hadnt heard anything about it from him prior. They got into an arguement...and Mei stormed off in huff.
Later, Rihito and Kento had a heart to heart silbing chat....

On the same day of the ceremony, Kento also took off alone to leave for London. Meanwhile, Mei was all dressed up for the ceremony to address her Hongo status, however instead of reading from the book, to the surprise of the guests, Mei deviated and talk about the truth of her childhood living with her parents, and how she only know about her Hongo status after their death. She also talk about her happy memeories with all the times she had spent with her classmates....as she paused to turn to look at RIhito for support and him nodding, Mei apologised formally and Rihito helped changed her into her uniform out of her former dress. Then holding hands, both of them started to make way to leave. The rest of Mei classmates and their butler stepped in to help! yelling at Rihito and Mei to hurry up and get out, the rest of butlers stopped the bodyguards aiming to deter Mei from leaving. At every turn, Rika+ Ayoyama, Rin pair helped to remove all human obstacle. Just before they made it out of the building to the Heli, Izumi appeared to fight off the pursuers! Miruku flew the Heli to get Mei in time to the airport for Mei to see Kento off!

At the airport, Kento resigned anf assumed that no one would come. As he was leaving, he was shocked and stopped when he heard Mei call out to him. As they chat, Kento stopped mei was further revealing the "truth". Mei thanked Kento was always being by her side. Rihito cheered Kento on to work hard in his training before Kento headed down the escalator to board his plane, raising his fist up into the air without looking back. (he is soo cool..)

Towards the end.... Mei was seen writing a letter to kento. (she still misspelt ombra and Rhito tried to correct her again! haaa) . Izumi assumed position of Lucia sama. Shiori was seen smiling and holding Shinobu's hand.

And towards the end....This is the best part...
Rihito KISSED mei on the LIPS!!! I was screaming in my room!!!!!!!!! (i bet my neighbor thought I was mad!!!)

I will keep u in suspense what he said until i get back..hooo hooo hooo...
Just as Rihito finished kissing Mei, the rest of the class rushed into the room and seeing the embarrassed and awkward expression....Mei said nothing but Fuji correctly guess what had happened between Mei and Rihito and they all crowded ard her as Rihito stand at one side smiling...

Ok that's all for now as I need to prepare for my Kyoto trip tomorrow and also watch Triangle. More detailed summary next week when i returned!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh..how dare you make me curious about what Rhito said, LOL :)
Thanks for still sparing your time write this ^^ Glad that it's a happy ending.
Enjoy your trip to Kyoto too < envy you ^^>

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm dying to know what Rihito said to Mei.

Thank god that the drama end up in the way that I've always wanted! (well, maybe the ending is better than I expected!)

Anonymous said...

That's just cruel, make us wait a week :). Enjoy your trip and I'll check back to read your detail summary and thought.

Anonymous said...

hehehe...now I'm so anxious to know what this handsome bulter said to his ojou-sama...
Indeed it is the best part...

After rihito corrected Mei-san 'bout the omboro to ombra, I kept on saying that 'silly billy, it's time to kiss her...' (-:
Waah...

Enjoy your time there!Oh please don't kick yourself so hard (-:

Anonymous said...

hi there, i hope you are enjoying your osaka trip...kyoto is a beautiful place to go around too.

anyway, since i am not japanese and know just a few word and phrases....am so glad you have the summary here. am so excited to watch the episode with subs but for now, your recap will suffice my cravings.

will try the triangle next...thanks and have fun wherever you are....

Anonymous said...

Hoo Hoo Hooo! I feel so "evil" now reading all the comments. laughing so hard..again my neighbor next room must think there is a crazy woman next door. First she scream so loud on Tues and going OMG OMG *when rihito kiss mei on the LIPS*

on a side note..i am certainly enjoying osaka and Kyoto! My tummy is bursting from the non stop eating!! I love the takosen which is basically the takoballs sandwiched between 2 shrimp crackers, and the yaki kani (crab legs)...and the sushi....am fainting and my money is fast disappearing from my wallet!!! haaa haaa Luckily all the walking is working off all the food, and cakes!!!

Ok! am heading to eat my dinner now. more laterz!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to watch this episode.
I'm glad it's a good ending.

Omigosh, your trip sounds so fun! FOODDDD! That's probably what I would do if I ever went to Japan, just pig out. Have fun, be safe and keep us updated on your trip :]

Anonymous said...

finally found a fully subbed episode...now i can imagine why your next room neighbor would probably think you are crazy. i was giggling because i had to supress a scream and swooning over the ending. so unbecoming of a mom of two and happily married for years (i was watching it while my family sleeps...hahahah) i would expect a season two and three for the 2nd and 3rd year of Mei-Chan, so Harry Potter-like huh?

this is what i like about Japanese dramas...short, concise and characters don't get a chance to deviate from who they truly are. okay, my beef about the Korean boys before flowers is spilling over...sorry for that. (but because of that i managed to watch the japanese Hanayori Dango and enjoyed it a lot)

ooops.."butt heads"...my husband is a (soccer not american) football fan so i guess i caught the lingo a bit.

thanks for the review...and take care. yup, another thing to enjoy in japan for me is even if i stuff myself with all the food...the walking burns it so fast. its just hard to get visa fast so that even if i want to visit your country when the cherry blossoms bloom, by the time i get the visa, i would have to wait the next year for it again.

great weekend everyone!!!!